So I've been putting together a cookbook. I have all these recipes I've pulled from magazines or made up that I use when making dinner, which was just fine until my darling chaos engine came along. Now more often than not, I pick dinner, do mise en place, and then my husband actually cooks it, which is a problem when my recipes are more suggestions than instructions. So I put it into a big Mark Down file and am now testing them all out. Over 85% of the recipes need adjustments to ingredient measurements and sometimes need an actual ingredient added or subtracted. It's been quite the project and I think it will be a few months of testing before I call it done, but there will be something very cool about making my recipes makable by anyone.