Hurray for mold. My son got bit by the cat. It was my fault, I didn't realize his arthritis was acting up and that he felt cornered. No big deal, till we got the boy his flu shot and chicken pox vaccine, which must have tanked his immune system and the bite got infected. Badly. Within two hours his whole hand was read and swollen. I had to go back to the doctor's and put him on amoxicillin immediately. Thankfully the stuff did it's magic, the infection retreated and he didn't need to be hospitalized, which the doctor had felt was a very real possibility. I am so glad I live in an age of effective medicine.